It’s the 14th of the month – time for another West Coast Creators Blog Hop! This one features all thing Christmas!! Hop around see all the amazing cards created by our team members! Leave a little love and then come back to see us again on the 14th next month!
This card was created as a quick and easy card for a hostess party. The assembly of this card is quite quick and easy.
- Attach DSP to the card base.
- Use blending brushes to add some Shaded Spruce ink onto a Contour Scalloped Die.
- Add this layer to the card base suing Dimensionals.
- Attach a Wonderful Snowflake with a mini glue dot.
- Adhere the word JOY using adhesive sheets on the back or Real Red cardstock ( die cut using the Playful Alphabet Dies).
- Embellish with Rhinestones.
See all the products used to create this card below.
Live in Canada, don’t have a demonstrator? Contact me to get a catalogue or find out why right now is the best time to join our team – you won’t want to miss the HUGE sale on the starter kit!
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Monthly Technique Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Ink Pad Pals Team. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, and Facebook!
Please subscribe to my newsletter, too! Click here and enter your email. When you include your birthday you will even be added to my birthday card mailing list 🙂
4 thoughts on “West Coast Creators Blog Hop – November 2021”